Driven. Direct. Assured.
Contact / email@example.com / 03 9500 1234
- Quantitative risk assessment for building designs including a proficient expertise in “reverse risk engineering”.
- Quantified Reliability Centred Maintenance (QRCM). QRCM allows for the review of essential services based on reliability to enable review of required maintenance regimes.
- Checking on major non-conforming issues and identification of possible design options ensure compliance with building regulations.
- Establish the design parameters of the fire engineering design brief associated with the performance approach for the building development.
- Development of performance designs in accordance with the NCC
- Regulatory advice, feasibility studies for new projects and audit reports for existing buildings with respect to regulatory compliance.
- Investigation and advice on fire protection inspections and reports.
- Preparation of essential services (fire safety infrastructure) maintenance manuals.
- Building Regulation research.
- Peer Review of fire engineering designs for buildings (including risk analysis).